Yoni Massage changed my life. And thousands of other women’s lives too. It’s a blessed gift. A mystical tool for unleashing emotions. A practice that is holy. A practice that goes from soul to soul. From lover to lover. True connection.
I invited the lovely Yogita onto my show. She is a yoga teacher, a women’s group leader and a professional Yoni masseuse. She has massaged more than 300 Yonis (pronounced Yo-nee, this means a woman’s pussy). She has gained amazing knowledge on helping women let go of shame and sexual traumas with this empowering practice.
(Apologies – we had some audio issues in the beginning. It’s worth to hold out, promised!)
In this episode, we go into detail about:
- What Yoni Massage truly means.
- How it works exactly.
- What exactly happens during a Yoni Massage.
- What Yogita’s experiences have been.
- How to overcome the fear of actually having a Yoni Massage.
- How to prepare yourself and your partner for it.
- What’s important for the giver to know.
- What’s important for the receiver to know.
Links and resources mentioned:
Thank you for listening to my show
If you want to listen in your car, during cooking or while having sex lying on your couch, make sure to subscribe on iTunes (and leave a review to spread the word ♥):