Great oral sex is sure to brighten anyone’s day. Imagine how much better this world would be if we could all get our bits licked whenever we pleased! You can make that come true with oral sex toys. But why should you?
The reality of this cruel world is that we don’t always have access to oral with a partner. Even when we do, there are times when they might desire assistance to help sweeten our experience. (Hey, no one said giving good head was easy!)
My advice during these times of hardship is to bust out the toys.
The feeling of oral sex is a hard thing to mimic or improve. Luckily this is the 21st century, and by golly, technology has come a long way! If you’re not sure what to look for in an oral sex toy, read on because this article was written especially for you. (You’re welcome!)
Table of Contents
- 1 Things to Consider While Shopping for Oral Sex Toys
- 2 We’ve Found 6 of the Best Oral Sex Toys for Oral Sex Lovers
- 3 And the Winner Is…
Things to Consider While Shopping for Oral Sex Toys
Keep these questions in mind while searching for the product for you.
How Does It Make You Feel?
Toys designed to mimic or enhance oral sex should feel fantastic — no excuses! Any material that’s too hard, soft, weird, or intense will defeat the entire purpose.
Additionally, the toy itself should turn you on, or at least not turn you off. Products with a weird shape, color, or design can be creepy or distracting. Pick something that’s not likely to take you out of the moment.
Is It Safe for Long-term Use?
At Beducated, we discourage reliance on hardcore vibrators, as they have the potential to desensitize the clitoris or vagina when used regularly. Try to pick toys that have been designed with your anatomy in mind.
Can It Also Be Used With a Partner?
Although great oral sex toys are designed for solo use, they’ll ideally also be usable with or by a partner who’s pleasuring you. This can add to the experience and make their job easier.
For example, using the toy will free up their mouth or hands so they can use them to touch you elsewhere. Or, the toy can be used to keep you writhing in ecstasy while they give their mouth a rest.
No more numb tongues or achy jaws!
Is It Easy to Clean?
While it may feel great to get down and dirty, there’s nothing arousing about unsanitary sex toys. You’ll need a product that can repeatedly be washed in soap and warm water. It also shouldn’t contain sneaky crevices where bacteria can hide and thrive. A toy that’s straightforward and waterproof will serve you best.
Is It Discreet Enough for Your Needs?
Maybe you have roommates or live with your family, you might not want to pick a toy that screams ” I slather this with lube and use it on my junk.”
If you’re the secretive type, shop for a product that’s quiet, small enough to transport in a purse, and somewhat neutral in appearance. And if you don’t give a damn who knows what your toy is for, however, there are plenty of anatomically realistic-looking ones out there for you.
Is It Environmentally Friendly?
Ideal toys are as good for the earth as they are for your sex life. I pass up battery-powered products for ones that are rechargeable. Many toys these days can be charged via USB. Plug it into your computer and you’re good to go!
Is It High in Quality but Still Affordable?
You obviously don’t want to waste your hard-earned doubloons on a crappily made toy that’s going to break within a month or do damage to your body.
For a quality product that will endure the test of time, you might have to drop a bit of coin. “Oh, because sey toy money just grows on trees, right?!”
Goddamn, I hear you and wish it did! Luckily there are plenty of products out there that are reasonably priced and worth the investment in the long run.
While there’s no need to splurge, keep in mind that you get what you pay for. Peep the Deets…
We’ve Found 6 of the Best Oral Sex Toys for Oral Sex Lovers
This silicone toy may as well have come straight from the fucking future, it’s that magical. It creates a fluttery sucking sensation without actual contact to the clit, so you can use it regularly without burning out your precious nerve endings.
It’s got a sensor that automatically turns the toy on or off when you move it close to or away from the body. And in addition to 12 different intensity levels, it’s also got an autopilot mode that will take your pearly little nub on a thrilling, unpredictable journey.
The only drawback is the price, as this kind of advanced technology doesn’t come cheap. Might be time to pinch some pennies!
- The Womanizer uses Pleasure Air Technology to stimulate the clit without actual contact, so you don’t have to worry about desensitization over time.
- The Womanizer is waterproof, so it can be used in the tub or shower, and is easy to clean.
- It’s USB rechargeable, so there’s no need for nasty disposable batteries.
- It’s ergonomic, so you won’t screw up your hand or wrist muscles with regular use.
- It comes in a beautiful silky bag for storage.
- At $199.99, the price of this product is out of range for those of us caught in the hustle.
This little gem offers “better-than-lifelike oral sex pleasure.” It’s got a soft nub that vibrates and circles the clitoris at 10 different settings. With a little water-based lube, the feeling mimics that of a real tongue. It’s also waterproof, ergonomic, and USB rechargeable like the Womanizer.
Unfortunately, this toy lacks touch-free stimulation, so it’s possible to desensitize the clit with long-term use. It’s also expensive, clocking in at just a few bucks cheaper than our #1 pick.
- The Lelo Ora 2 can be used on all areas of the body, including the nipples, inner thighs, or anywhere you like.
- It’s waterproof, so it can be used in the tub or shower, and is easy to clean.
- USB rechargeable.
- It’s ergonomic.
- It has discreet packaging, so you don’t have to worry about snickers from housemates or family members.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty so you can buy with peace of mind.
- Like the Womanizer, this awesome tech marvel comes at a fairly high price.
- Unlike the Womanizer, the Lelo Ora 2 doesn’t provide contactless stimulation, so desensitization is possible with long-term use.
This fun gadget is designed to slip onto your finger. Its flexible, tapered stimulator vibrates along any part of you it touches, whether internal or external. Imagine the possibilities, either alone or with a partner!
Use it on clits, nipples, ballsacks, frenulums, earlobes, buttholes, vaginas… anywhere! It comes with a couple different settings for more or less power, and unlike our top 2 selections, it won’t break the bank.
The drawback of this toy is that it runs on non-rechargeable batteries. Also, while it’s advertised as splashproof, it’s not waterproof and can’t be used in the tub or shower.
- The BASICS Buzz Tongue Finger Vibrator can be used with all genders on any part of the body.
- The price is affordable compared to other vibrating toys.
- It offers multiple speeds of vibration.
- It runs on non-rechargeable batteries, so it’s not the best choice for sustainability fans.
- It’s not fully waterproof, though it is splashproof, making it easy to clean.
This toy has a small vibrator attached to a silicone mouth guard that fits over your lower teeth. You can lick away while the vibrator enhances sensation. It’s (obviously) waterproof and easy to clean. The product also comes with free flavored lube to get you going!
As you can imagine, it’d be tough to use this toy for masturbation purposes, so it can only be enjoyed during oral with a partner. It also runs on non-rechargeable batteries. And additionally, because the mouth guard isn’t adjustable, it can be difficult to keep in if the fit isn’t right.
- This toy is great for use anywhere on the body, both for male and female receivers.
- It’s 100% waterproof and easy to clean.
- It comes with your choice of Bahama Mama or Mai Tai flavored lube.
- It runs on non-rechargeable batteries.
- It won’t fit everyone’s lower jaw flawlessly, so it might be hard to keep it in.
This flexible latex dildo straps to the chin to provide vaginal penetration during oral, allowing the giver to use their hands for other things. It’s waterproof, easy to clean, and provides a service no other toy on this list can.
The only problem is it looks a bit silly. It also comes in a faded banana color that makes me giggle a bit. Tee hee.
- Provides deep penetration while the giver licks the clit, allowing them to use their hands elsewhere.
- It’s 100% waterproof and easy to clean.
- It’s not the most stylish or subtle toy.
- It comes with a strong latex smell, but this disappears after it’s washed.
One Bonus Toy, for Love of the Cock
Many oral sex toys out there are aimed at clits and vaginas. We’re throwing in one more choice designed solely to pleasure penises.
This fleshlight has a squishy and flexible internal shape that mimics the lips, throat, and tongue to feel like a real blow job. As a pussy-haver I haven’t tried it myself, but the product has earned rave reviews online.
In terms of cons, it’s on the pricey side and might be a tad difficult to clean. With a little elbow grease, however, users say it’s perfectly doable.
- It’s made to feel like a real blow job.
- It has a stylish, non-anatomical design.
- It’s transparent, so you can admire your cock while you fuck it! Woohoo!
- It’s compatible with other Fleshlight accessories if you’re looking for a completely hands-free experience.
- It’s submersible, so you can use it in the shower and tub.
- At $69.99 the price is a bit more expensive than other products of its kind.
- Some people report having trouble cleaning the interior.
And the Winner Is…
It’s expensive and I’m not crazy about the brand name, but I’ve got to go with the Womanizer. The technology is unique and impressive, is environmentally friendly, easy to clean, and makes for great fun alone or with a partner.
I’m someone who’s willing to invest a bit more money on great toys, but I can understand passing it up for a more affordable option.
Whatever toys you choose, try them with a compatible, oral-friendly lube to skyrocket your experience. It’s all about your pleasure, so get down and go to town!