Why You Should Join the Beducated Team
Our unconventional and at the same time down-to-earth company culture attracts some of the smartest people from Germany and across Europe.
We love working with our local team in Munich as well as with remote folks from all around the world.
We hire people who are not just brilliant, but people who are positive, motivated, and dare to dream big and work efficiently to achieve things that other people call impossible.
Join us, and you’ll be working with some of the most inspiring people you’ve ever met.
For more information check our About Page!
What You’ll Do
Working alongside our Product Team, you will
- Do the pre-production, production, post-production (main focus) of our shoots.
- Within the preproduction process, you will be preparing the shotlists and plan for the shooting days, working closely together with our Video and Beducation Team.
- During Production, you will be making sure we have all the scenes we need and that they are shot according to our vision and plans.
- You will support our post-production process by editing kick-ass videos that tell compelling visual stories and support us with basic motion graphic design.
- Collaborate with team members on storyboards and our visual language.
- Create and take care of a video library for internal and external material.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing techniques and industry’s best practices to maximise efficiency.
What Can You Expect?
- A fast-paced environment in a multicultural workplace
- Work when you’re most productive and choose your hours
- Home-Office? When the office doesn’t cut it on certain days, try a coffee shop or home office.
- We’ll get you the computer of your choice (and all you need for #donglelife)
- Lunch and Drinks benefits
- Un-sucky and fun team events
- Tons of opportunities to grow – personally and professionally!
- The chance of shaping the SexTech industry with us, and having a positive impact on the planet
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Design, film editing, film production, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Expertise when it comes to editing film footage, having a feeling for movement, rhythm and storytelling.
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography.
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project and the ability to bring them to life.
- Ability to work towards several milestones on various projects simultaneously.
- Experience in editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions.
- Capable of organizing film shoots and making smart decisions with limited resources.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Extended experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition or other Sound Postproduction Programs.
- Experience in Color Grading and Sound Editing/ Mixing.
- Great communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Written and spoken English and German B1+.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.