What You’ll Do
- Create educational content such as video scripts, articles, ebooks etc.
- Update our teachings with the latest results in research
- Work with experts in different sexual fields to create online course content together such as on BDSM, Prostate Play, Yoni Massage, etc.
- Improve our students’ experiences on our course platform to help them see deeper and faster results
- Grow and maintain our Sex Expert pool and advisory panel.
- Support the Video Content Creation and ensure great teaching quality
- Support the Marketing team with copy and insights for campaigns
What Can You Expect?
- A fast-paced environment in a multicultural workplace
- Work when you’re most productive and choose your hours
- Home-Office? When the office doesn’t cut it on certain days, try a coffee shop or home office.
- We’ll get you the computer of your choice (and all you need for #donglelife)
- Lunch and Drinks benefits
- Un-sucky and fun team events
- Tons of opportunities to grow – personally and professionally!
- The chance of shaping the SexTech industry with us, and having a positive impact on the planet
What You Need to Succeed
- You are highly structured, curious by nature and highly organized
- You’re a pro in research, sorting and filtering information
- You have a high interest and commitment to creating e-learning user experience
- You are a great communicator and explainer, written and spoken
- Talking about communication, your English language skills are superb! (That means your either an English native or B2+)
- You hold a degree in the field of education, journalism, media or sexology (or another related degree).
- You preferably are experienced in curriculum development and instructional design