Why You Should Join the Beducated Team
Our unconventional and at the same time down-to-earth company culture attracts some of the smartest people from Germany and across Europe.
We love working with our local team in Munich as well as with remote folks from all around the world.
We hire people who are not just brilliant, but people who are positive, motivated, and dare to dream big and work efficiently to achieve things that other people call impossible.
Join us, and you’ll be working with some of the most inspiring people you’ve ever met.
For more information check our About Page!
What You’ll Do
- Create educational content such as video scripts, articles, ebooks etc.
- Update our teachings with the latest results in research
- Work with experts in different sexual fields to create online course content together such as on BDSM, Prostate Play, Yoni Massage, etc.
- Improve our students’ experiences on our course platform to help them see deeper and faster results
- Grow and maintain our Sex Expert pool and advisory panel.
- Support the Video Content Creation and ensure great teaching quality
- Support the Marketing team with copy and insights for campaigns
What Can You Expect?
- A fast-paced environment in a multicultural workplace
- Work when you’re most productive and choose your hours
- Home-Office? When the office doesn’t cut it on certain days, try a coffee shop or home office.
- We’ll get you the computer of your choice (and all you need for #donglelife)
- Lunch and Drinks benefits
- Un-sucky and fun team events
- Tons of opportunities to grow – personally and professionally!
- The chance of shaping the SexTech industry with us, and having a positive impact on the planet
What You Need to Succeed
- You are highly structured, curious by nature and highly organized
- You’re a pro in research, sorting and filtering information
- You have a high interest and commitment to creating e-learning user experience
- You are a great communicator and explainer, written and spoken
- Talking about communication, your English language skills are superb! (That means your either an English native or B2+)
- You hold a degree in the field of education, journalism, media or sexology (or another related degree).
- You preferably are experienced in curriculum development and instructional design