Why You Should Join the Beducated Team
Our unconventional and at the same time down-to-earth company culture attracts some of the smartest people from Germany and across Europe.
We love working with our local team in Munich as well as with remote folks from all around the world.
We hire people who are not just brilliant, but people who are positive, motivated, and dare to dream big and work efficiently to achieve things that other people call impossible.
Join us, and you’ll be working with some of the most inspiring people you’ve ever met.
For more information check our About Page!
What You’ll Do
- You will work closely with our Head of Marketing and will be responsible for the implementation and execution of different marketing campaigns.
- Your main focus will be Influencer Relations, Affiliate and Partner Management.
- You grow our international influencer pool and will initiate and maintain our long-term partners.
- You’re responsible for partner management and different cooperations.
- You support our PR agency in creating and managing international PR projects.
- You support the marketing team in planning and executing our 360-degree marketing strategy.
- You support our content production with writing newsletters, text snippets and social media posts.
- You autonomously create and monitor reportings for influencer campaigns, cooperations and partnerships.
What Can You Expect?
- A fast-paced environment in a multicultural workplace
- Work when you’re most productive and choose your hours
- Home-Office? When the office doesn’t cut it on certain days, try a coffee shop or home office.
- We’ll get you the computer of your choice (and all you need for #donglelife)
- Lunch and Drinks benefits
- Un-sucky and fun team events
- Tons of opportunities to grow – personally and professionally!
- The chance of shaping the SexTech industry with us, and having a positive impact on the planet
What You Need to Succeed
- You’re fluent in German and English (oral & written, both languages B2+)
- You have 2+ years of experience in an agency or company with a focus on digital, Social Media, influencer communications and PR.
- Experience in the lifestyle/ SexTech/ FemTech/ E-Learning industry is a plus.
- You know your way around Social Media planning and analyzing tools.
- You’re great at managing multiple projects, keeping an eye on milestones and KPIs.
- You have strong writing skills and can adapt to our voice.
- You’re solution-oriented, proactive and a great networker.
- You can’t wait to work with the topic of sex education to change the world with us.