Why You Should Join Us
Our unconventional and at the same time down-to-earth company culture attracts some of the smartest people from Germany and across Europe.
We love working with our local team in Munich as well as with remote folks from all around the world.
We hire people who are not just brilliant, but people who are positive, motivated, and dare to dream big and work efficiently to achieve things that other people call impossible.
Join us, and you’ll be working with some of the most inspiring people you’ve ever met.
For more information check our About Page!
What You’ll Do
- Create educational content such as video scripts, articles, ebooks etc.
- Update our teachings with the latest results in research
- Engage and participate in our online community including scheduled social media take-overs
- Improve students’ experiences on our course platform to help them see better and faster results
- Collaborate with and support our Product Team on current projects
What Can You Expect?
- This job is open for either 4 or 6 months. (Please include your preference in your application)
- We preferably kick-off our collaboration in our headquarters in Munich, Germany. After that, you can work remotely and choose your working hours.
- You can work on own projects, bring own ideas to live and deepen your own knowledge by working with our content team.
- We’re happy to give you feedback and create the best teachings and transformational online courses out there with you!
- We’re a passion driven small team where you will have a real and immediate impact
What You Need to Succeed
- You are highly structured, curious by nature and organized
- You have a high interest and commitment to creating teachings for an online environment
- You are a great communicator & explainer, written and spoken
- Talking about communication, your English language skills are superb! (That means B2 or higher)
- You hold a Sexology Master’s degree from an accredited university or another related degree
- You got work experience in sex therapy, education, consultancy or research
- You preferably are experienced in curriculum development and instructional design